Thursday, April 26, 2012

man do i miss the production peeps...


Speaking of past summer, I completed my internship at Nickelodeon Animation Studios last August and I had a great time. It was an awesome experience!

I was given the opportunity to work with a fantastic production crew on "Fanboy and Chum Chum". Andrew, Jennifer, Grettel, Juliana and Rory were incredibly friendly and patient with me. I'm so glad to have been able to work with them. :)

Fellow Fanboy Nicktern Miho Tomimasu and I made a little parting present for the crew. I drew the image above and Miho turned it into a print which she placed on hand bound books (she's crazy talented). Ah, I wish I took pictures, the finished products looked really neat.

2 comments:

33bbhair33 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ayumi Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.